Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty
As you grow older, upper and lower eyelid skin can get saggy. This can cause both cosmetic and functional issues for the eyes. Upper and lower blepharoplasty involves removing excessive sagging skin and fat deposits that are not in the right place.
What is upper eyelid surgery?
As the eyelids sag as aging progresses, the double eyelid line is covered, and the corners of the eyes are covered with skin, making the eyes look sagging and blocking the view. It can also cause wrinkles to form on your forehead as you use your forehead to open your eyes. In order to improve these symptoms, F5 Plastic Surgery Clinic removes an appropriate amount of drooping skin and fat tissue from the eyelids and creates a natural double eyelid line to provide vivid and lively eyes.
If you need upper eyelid surgery
You can even create a double eyelid line that harmonizes with your face while improving the drooping eyelids that obstruct vision with age.
01. If your eyelids are drooping and you use your forehead to open your eyes
02. If the eyelids are drooping and the corners of the eyes are sagging
03. If your eyelashes pierce your eyes due to drooping eyelids
04. If your vision is obscured by drooping eyelids
Upper eyelid surgery method
What is lower eyelid surgery?
As we age, the sagging of the lower eyelid starts before the upper eyelid.
If the lower eyelids are sagging or the fat under the eyes is protruding, dark circles appear more severe and look older.
The bulging or sagging fat under the eyes can be improved through lower eyelid surgery.
The F5 plastic surgeons do most noticeable scars and skin incision and suture’d bring him a lovely surgical outcome meets the patient.
If lower eyelid surgery is required
F5 plastic surgery lower eyelid surgery can improve sagging and convex under the eyes elastically and improve the elasticity of the eyes.
01. If there are many wrinkles under the eyes
02. If the skin under the eyes is sagging a lot
03. If the fat under the eyes is protruding
04. If you have dark circles due to fat under the eyes
Lower eyelid surgery method
F5 PLASTIC SURGERY
Upper & Lower Blepharoplasty effect
Check out the effects of F5 Plastic Surgery.
A single operation can have a variety of effects.
01. Improvement of wrinkles under the eyes and eyelids
02. Relief of dark circles under the eyes
03. Natural young eyes
04. Improvement of droopy and sagging eyelids
Before surgery, wear safe medical protective lenses
Before eye surgery in f5 plastic surgery
Wear the safe medical protective lens ‘ACUVUE OASYS Hydracler Plus’.
It protects the patient’s eyes safely by blocking external foreign substances and dry eye during surgery.